High Vacuum (HV) and Ultrahigh Vacuum (UHV) Flanged Fittings
Vacuum fittings are flanged vacuum components comprised of a fixed flange on one end of a tube, or a fixed flange on one end and a rotatable flange (on CF flanged assemblies) on the other end of a tube. This rotatable vacuum flange eliminates bolt-hole alignment issues with mating fittings or flanges.
All of our high vacuum fittings are made from 304 stainless steel tube and 304 stainless steel CF or ISO NW flanges. Other options such as 316 stainless steel fittings are available.
The fittings are also good for High In-Vacuum (HV) and Ultrahigh (UHV) vacuum uses.
- Conical Reducers - Vacuum Fitting: A length of tube with a fixed flange on one end and another flange on the other of various size.
- Half-Nipple - Flange Fitting: A length of tube with a fixed flange on one end.
- Full-Nipple - Flange Fitting: A length of tube with a fixed flange on one end and a rotatable flange (on CF flanged assemblies) on the other.
- 90º Elbow - Flange Fitting: Manufactured as either radius or miter, these nipples are bent through 45 or 90 .
- Tee - Flange Fitting: Shaped as the name suggests and come with the same size flange on each of the three ends as a standard design. Two flanges are rotatable on the CF flanged assemblies.
- Reducer Tee - Flange Fitting: Same as the standard tee except the branch of the tee is a smaller tube and has a smaller flange.
- 4 Way Cross - Flange Fitting: These are 4 way crosses with the same size flanges on each end.
- Hybrid Vacuum Fittings - Various styles of vacuum fittings with Swagelok, VCR, UltraTorr, NPT, Hose and Baseplate style fittings.
Select from either CF Flange vacuum fittings or ISO NW Flange style vacuum fitting options below!